<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7320718928208182062?origin\x3dhttp://qwertyasdfghzxcvbn123456.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Spammers / Rippers will be ,banned




{} EUNICE


dramatic or practical love .




Monday, 13 September 2010

Plain Laziness I should say.
Basically Eunice is a changed person already.
Changed to someone who is more daring in terms of thoughts.
Changed to an events person, no longer a design student.
Changed to someone who is much more business-minded.
But with that, that makes me more creative. lol.

Basically, I really thank FlipChart for making me go through things in such a fun and interactive manner. I am really fortunate and learnt alot. Now that I'm leaving, I wanna give all of you something, so that you will remember this intern.
The intern that let you guys make fun of.
The intern that is so quiet as compared to the previous 2.
The intern that is a "yes man!".
The intern that you guys find her unique.
The intern that you guys tell others about.
The intern that gives you 0 problem.
The intern that you share your personal life with, and she shared hers too.
The intern that is luckily enough to have lunch with you guys in a posh Restaurant.
That Quiet intern in going back school now.

It is an irony. I knew that I will miss you guys, however, I do wanna go back to school as well.
It isn't hell here, but... I don't think events is really suitable for me. Cannot cock up, that's the thing, the phrase here.
Events can make a human go crazy, so busy to even bother about relationships. So busy to even have a personal life.
The life of my bosses in the events company that i'm attached to, shows that they cannot travel with family, go out with love ones, sit down to even have a cup of nice tea for hours, hang out at cafe delma the night, club whole night and all. They have to have alot of self-discipline, manage stress well, and rich.

Oh well,
I ran out of words suddenly. Everything seems so empty. I think i better shut up and go slack.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ;Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome

Enjoy & tag before leaving (:
Works only in MozillaFirefox
Bye ~

EUNICE ;

Photobucket
E U N I C E;
Plutonian;

Currently NYP. Vc0801.
Horse; Virgo.
18 September 90.
liondance & audition.
My life - ESS. (Eat, Sleep, Shyt)
Single



Wishes

ForgetThePAST
Peaceful Life.
Wonderful presents'10
wonderful birthdae'10
Wonderful results'10
To be there for my loved ones.


ByeBye♥

♥ ; -Click For Links

Designer
Aisyah
Amin
Anggy
Amalina
Amelia
Charis
Chun Xiu
Dass;
Dionne
Dorin
Felicia
Hazwan
Hazwani
Lirong
Mirene
Natalie
Shimin;
Zhuo yun


Liondance Mates
Ames
Ci En
Clement
Eng Hua
Emily
Jessica
Dolly
Nelson


Remaining friends
Adeline.H
Adeline
Baowen
Charles
Dennis
Geny
Guo Hao
HuiFang
Huihui =D
Justin
Jiaxin
Jim
Joshua
Marcus
Marvin
Mosa
Paula
Sarah
Sean
She Hui
SiMan
Shine
Sophia
Chutima
Qiuting
Veronica

FAM
Gina
Jack
Nigel
Ting





Past


Music ♥


MusicPlaylist