<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7320718928208182062?origin\x3dhttp://qwertyasdfghzxcvbn123456.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Spammers / Rippers will be ,banned




{} EUNICE


dramatic or practical love .




Friday, 9 July 2010

You guys are the best ! Chelsey, thank you so much for understanding and acc me for lunch, treat me green tea somemore. I'm suppose to have a task today, somehow, flipchart e-mail shows nth yet. I know you're giving me time to cool down and stuff.. Thanks once again.. Although it's just something simple(treats)... but you know i'm grateful. Lawrence, thank you for brewing coffee for me in the morning and allow me to have my breakfast in the office. In fact, I find it quite "not nice" to eat in the office but you're like, " Why not? No probs" ... Kah Lip, thanks for smiling at me everyday when your mood is always bad. lol! It has been tough for you to handle all the paperwork and everything, however, you're capable and you can do it, okie? Uncle Yuen, thanks for feeding me your butter cookies everyday. It's gone everytime. Oh man. -____- Jennifer, thanks for chatting with me, I know you're soft-spoken, but you changed when i'm here.. which is good. Good to talk, but not too much. =)

Thanks chelsey, lawrence and kah lip for giving me such a huge space which I do not know what to do about it, thanks for sharing music with me.

I thank god for everything. Thank God.
I hope that the rest of my classmates will be having happy IAP out there. Challenging and exciting task + learn alot. VC JIAYOU!


and yah. 9.30am got firedrill. WHO CARES. Everyone went down except us. Cant be bothered. LOL, this is funny..

Updates: My uncle passed away yesterday.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ;Friday, July 09, 2010

Welcome

Enjoy & tag before leaving (:
Works only in MozillaFirefox
Bye ~

EUNICE ;

Photobucket
E U N I C E;
Plutonian;

Currently NYP. Vc0801.
Horse; Virgo.
18 September 90.
liondance & audition.
My life - ESS. (Eat, Sleep, Shyt)
Single



Wishes

ForgetThePAST
Peaceful Life.
Wonderful presents'10
wonderful birthdae'10
Wonderful results'10
To be there for my loved ones.


ByeBye♥

♥ ; -Click For Links

Designer
Aisyah
Amin
Anggy
Amalina
Amelia
Charis
Chun Xiu
Dass;
Dionne
Dorin
Felicia
Hazwan
Hazwani
Lirong
Mirene
Natalie
Shimin;
Zhuo yun


Liondance Mates
Ames
Ci En
Clement
Eng Hua
Emily
Jessica
Dolly
Nelson


Remaining friends
Adeline.H
Adeline
Baowen
Charles
Dennis
Geny
Guo Hao
HuiFang
Huihui =D
Justin
Jiaxin
Jim
Joshua
Marcus
Marvin
Mosa
Paula
Sarah
Sean
She Hui
SiMan
Shine
Sophia
Chutima
Qiuting
Veronica

FAM
Gina
Jack
Nigel
Ting





Past


Music ♥


MusicPlaylist