ok, time for blogging. I met J*. I knew I put on weight ever since I've started working as well, other than my rs shit. Thanks to the food paradise im in... okie anyway, i've got my mouth and cravings to be blamed. After meeting him, he encouraged me to get my confidence back and so on.. blar .....etc. For a moment, I really got the urge to work things out. However, I am aware that it will die off soon. All I need is to be motivated, have determination and of cos, to be encouraged. I'm being kinda.. abused badly so this time, I'm gonna get my looks back. lol. Am I able to ? That's a big question mark.

First of all, What I need to do is to change my diet.
Meal replacement will be first method, Dinner will be replaced by apple and nestum or even munching times in the office when I'm about to doze off(kena caught 2 times for dozing off already).. Taking in varies kinda drinks to be changed to mineral water/pink dolphin will be the 2nd step for me.
Start things slow. I hope it will last.
I really wanna thank J*. Despite me putting on weight, he still helped me straighten my hair, show me what kinda looks suit me... pat my head to console me. I was very touched when he asked, " What are friends for?" Honestly, at that point of time, other than being touched, what came into my mind was that alot of his female fans would want this to happen to them...LOL. Funny. Wad I was being told is that, whenever one is out of love, that person will wish to feel that he/she is not unwanted and blar blar. Actually quite true, however, I do not need these anymore.
I need my friends & family thats all. Haz, Wan, Nat, Dodo, Faiz, ama, charis, dionne etc... and for those outside friends of cos, yvonne, sarah, charles and those who are true eg, liondance friends. Although do not see them often, but i know they are there, they will be there for me to talk to and stuff but.. I just do not know how to talk to them or start a topic with them. So, end up, alot of things buried in my heart, which is kinda torturing. lol. I dare not eat into their time as well. Hmm..
Oh wells, anyway, I've promised this ultra best friend that I would slim down by september. 14kgs. NOT POSSIBLE LAH but. can try. 9kgs needed to be down. I think 5 kgs go down can see difference already. Maybe by december, i'll be able to if my determination is still there. So J*, for me to slim down you might want me to be the Female lead in your mtv, is that the motivation? I think it's not enough. I've never wanted to be although if there is a chance it will be good. All I want is creativity, and the safety of my friends and family. Can this be the motivation? hahahahha! joking.
PS: J* is so surprised with my crappy url. J*, it is unique and it is cool okie.

And thank god for giving me wonderful friends but yet taking some of the important people away in my life. Everyday, I never fail to appreciate life. However, everyday, I never fail to grief over the two uncles and my grandma that had left me.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Tuesday, July 20, 2010