<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7320718928208182062?origin\x3dhttp://qwertyasdfghzxcvbn123456.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Spammers / Rippers will be ,banned




{} EUNICE


dramatic or practical love .




Monday, 10 May 2010

OK I FORGET TO SAY SOMETHING.
I MISSED MY CLASSMATES...
IRAH, NATALIE, AMA ,LR , FAIZ, DASS, KM, CHRISSIE, CHARIS, BLAR...
Why?

Because... there's no reason la dey!
If there is a reason, it's not genuine right.


Anyway something to share..
My mom injure herself during her overseas trip to Macau.
What happened was she slipped and fell, thanks to the green rock that is being placed right infront of the entrance of the toilet.
It is suppose to act like a "step", however, not really useful uhs.
My heart aches when I saw the blue-black on both of her knees. Slight cut @ somewhere near her lips the moment she came back on 9th may.
When she reached home early in the morning.. what I heard was, " Eunice come ! I bought a lot of things for you."
Then she excitedly exclaimed, " I love to see you wear this... that.... everything.. Anything that looks good on you, I'll will be very very happy! " It's was 9am in the morning. Filled with injuries, she dragged those 2 big lugguages just to show me what she've bought for me.. I'm speechless.
I'm out

I'm back . I bought Tau Suan for my mom, cos it's mothers' day. I bought cheng teng for my dad, cos I wanna celebrate fathers' day in advance. I made a card for them, very simple child-like card which is totally off standard (given to the fact that I'm taking Visual comm). The words in there touched my mom. She cried and she asked me to go over , " mommy hug", at that particular moment, I saw that I mean a lot to her.

Next moment, dad came back from temple. "WHY YOU OUT TILL SO LATE ? TUITION GIVE TILL SO LATE?", he shouted. I gentlely passed him the Green bean soup, " Happy Fathers' Day, papa. This is for you", He went quiet. Took the green bean soup and quietly walk towards the kitchen to have them. At the same time, my mom is also having her Tau Suan. The house was in pitch silence. After eating, two of them went into the room, expression–less. After that, I saw them sleeping in peace immediately. I'm happy.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ;Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome

Enjoy & tag before leaving (:
Works only in MozillaFirefox
Bye ~

EUNICE ;

Photobucket
E U N I C E;
Plutonian;

Currently NYP. Vc0801.
Horse; Virgo.
18 September 90.
liondance & audition.
My life - ESS. (Eat, Sleep, Shyt)
Single



Wishes

ForgetThePAST
Peaceful Life.
Wonderful presents'10
wonderful birthdae'10
Wonderful results'10
To be there for my loved ones.


ByeBye♥

♥ ; -Click For Links

Designer
Aisyah
Amin
Anggy
Amalina
Amelia
Charis
Chun Xiu
Dass;
Dionne
Dorin
Felicia
Hazwan
Hazwani
Lirong
Mirene
Natalie
Shimin;
Zhuo yun


Liondance Mates
Ames
Ci En
Clement
Eng Hua
Emily
Jessica
Dolly
Nelson


Remaining friends
Adeline.H
Adeline
Baowen
Charles
Dennis
Geny
Guo Hao
HuiFang
Huihui =D
Justin
Jiaxin
Jim
Joshua
Marcus
Marvin
Mosa
Paula
Sarah
Sean
She Hui
SiMan
Shine
Sophia
Chutima
Qiuting
Veronica

FAM
Gina
Jack
Nigel
Ting





Past


Music ♥


MusicPlaylist