let's see if it does help. I slept 11 hours today.
On Vesak day, there will be prayer in my house for sure = time wasted. -___-
But well, yes, after this, have to fix up the printer that we just bought.
This particular A3 Canon Office ProA9000 Mark II printer cost mom a bomb. She bought it for me, to not see me rush like a bitch to go printing. And I ought to thank her. Thanks for everything. This printer is $899 itself, something new as Jialei's recommended model printer already E.O.L. Mom went to extend the warranty.. therefore + $159 as well. Each ink = $22.50 and there are eight of them. Mom loves me alot. She refused to spend a single cents on herself, yet keep spending on me. Macbook, SLR, Printer, what's next ? Overseas studies? I really do not want to keep using her money. I have to work after studies and save up to go there myself if there's a need to do so.
Mom I love you.
Thanks for everything.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Thursday, May 27, 2010