It has been a long time since I've blogged. Recently I've just lost a bunch of friends.
It is quite a sad way to end it, but somehow, I wish to end this long ago.
I do not wish to drag and act + be part of the scamming plot. Somehow I'm always in there.
I feel what I did was right, It's worthless to have her around me as well.
She's being Exposed.
I'm the scapegoat.
This is the summary.
Somehow I feel much more relax but yet I feel that I'm alone.
No one cared.
However, there's these 3 special person I would like to thank.
Thank you Yvonne, for encouraging and talking sense into me. It does make sense, really.
Thank you Yuming, for the consistent support.
Thank you Eng Hua, for your brotherly love towards me. I love you.
Of cos, to all those who silently giving me blessings and praying for me. I would like to thank Irah. So far, I ain't that close with my classmates. Although I'm not really close with them, (I wished to), but Irah showed her concern. It makes a difference in my day, my week, my month, my year, my life. Although it is just something small.
And Ames. Thanks to all my liondance friends from Weiyang and nyp.
Without their support for me, I'm way down.
Especially Derrick, he is always there no matter rain or shine. I really appreciate it.
Last but not least, I wanna thank Shawn Tang.
He's always there despite any shit that happens.
Although we always quarrel and stuff, deep down in the heart..
There is something going on. Anyway, thanks alot for everything.
I love you too.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Sunday, May 23, 2010