I do not like people to feel super ultimate extremely negative about me. Friends always said I am abit slow and stuff, I admit. Therefore I need guidance at times, I may be asking retarded questions, but at least I dare to ask. Due to my-mom-deliver-me-at-the-age-of-40 situation, I am born to be a lil slow and stupid? I do not want this to happen to me either? I do not know. I've got no idea why I feel that I'm not being treated as a part of you guys. Is it due to the past? Is it due to certain things that I've done? I've changed and I know my problem after a period of time. I'm beginning to wear slippers to school, I tried to reduce the amount of phonecalls. I've tried. I really enjoy the company of friends, I dislike the feeling of being unwanted. Or am I too sensitive? I do not know how to break the ice. I can't help it. Without the motivation of friends, a loner's journey is always tougher + due to sibling rivalry since young, I need pillars.. though I tried to be strong.
I'm suppose no one reads my blog, as usual. LOL
Pouring everything out... I've been wearing a mask everyday. I'm definitely different when I was working with someone and when I am working alone, well, no one knows. =))
Is there anything that made you guys stay away from me? I'm too over-panicky? I'm too selfish? I'm a vegetarian? I'm weaker? Till now I still do not know the idea and I dare not ask. Anyway, Whatever it is, I think I should love myself more.
Eunice, I love you.
Sighs. Ok, back to work.
Last but not least...
Deep down in my heart, I pray for all VC year 3 students to excel in studies and everyone to be happy in class, sincerely.
God bless.
In case anyone who read this post, though I know no one cares, please do not be offended in anyway or what. No offence, I'm just stating what I'm feeling at times. I need to pour this out, if not, it'll always be in my heart. Quite tough for me. Please understand.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Friday, May 28, 2010