ok. I hate this.
My GPA sucks. increased abit but not the one that is better than my year 1 ?
WTH .
And this is damn unfair. School starts on 12 April.
Eh, My break is not even completed.
My friend's starts on 19 april. Why must Ours be on 12 april.
I want an extension.
i wanna rest more.
I wanna play more.
I wanna slack more.
I dont wanna do any work.
I hate this. =_=
Oh man.
Yeap. I've check the email, I aint the first batch that goes for attachment.
Hmmm...
I wonder which batch I will be.
A few of my classmates are going, I wish them all the best.. ALL THE BEST FRIENDS.
Sighs. I think, first day of school got project already. Sian Sian Sian.
I hate my grades.
Why is this like that.
The grades improved but GPA dropped.
WTH.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Wednesday, March 24, 2010