i went out with jessica yesterday.
We went to watch movie @ 12.45pm, Alice in Wonderland. It was a ... not bad show. I love the makeup of those actors and actresses, seriously. It's nice. =)
Ok, later went to cotton on to get some tights, 1 = $10, WHY CANT BUY ?!
the sales is crazy. it's nice. alot of good deals though, if u know what to get. =)
later on, we watched Happy-go-lucky @ 5.50pm.
we paid using nets, therefore, 6$ per ticket, why not ?!!?!?!?
anyway, I don't mind watching happy-go-lucky once again. it's really damn gd and hilarious. but it's abit lame. =)
Ok, that's all.

Today went to meet stjj for his dad's company panel thing for discussion.
Things were going well.
It's tough to have clients.
I wish to study study, and study throughout. serious. =)
ok, and he is being a gd guy today. dunno why, we went to sunplaza to eat.
THEN NAIL POLISH SELLING @ $1. DAMN CHEAP.
and ended up i spent $19 of his, thanks to my hands and my eyes.
bought alot of nails thingy today.
The moment I reached home. I did something which made me very happy. I've got no idea why am I so happy... but,
I help my mom to polish her toenails.. for few hours cos i added those blink blinks.
Anyway, I hope she likes it. It's my first time...
Hmm. after that i'm tired after concentrating for 1 hour ++... I went to nap.
Woke up later and I experimented with my lil nails today and it ended up, not bad lah.. acceptable FROM FAR.
ok failed to take picture cos phone got only 2megapixels.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Thursday, March 11, 2010