i too busy to blog.
Oh man, I'm stress. Good luck to us for the internship.
Kinda excited yet scare.
I've got a new habit now, new hobby now = Gym.
<3 I love gym now. Missed yvonne , most probably seeing her tmr for the gym sessions.
But tmr i gotta go back school, thanks to Ransome.
He asked me back. =__= wha kao/biang/lan/lao. z.
Anyway friday gotta go back for the unit 10 design proj to help out for the year 3s also.
Last but not least, good luck to KM and me for the IAS thing. z.
I dunno I stress about what also.
z
Aim to lose 10kg in a year. whoa. z. achievable ? Ashley, personal trainer : achievable. Eat at the right time and eat more.
=__= ok, after blogging, time to go do proj and some workouts. night peeps.
Seeing friend @ mac on fri.
When was the last time i ate together with them? long long time.
I missed all .. =(
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Thursday, March 04, 2010