finally, the panel thing is done, it's no longer my business! WEE.
Now the guitar measurement.
How to draw that stupid monkey grip?!
Oh man, I do not understand the internet guide as well.
Eunice, try your best.
know something?
It's really tough to put things into words.
But, seriously, I missed my classmates and laughter.
Perhaps I am a loner, but, i do missed them.
=) I missed faiz's voice.. haz's and lr's laughter, hazwan's and km's crap, ama + faiz bickering, lirong's way of walking *sometimes she just skip out of the blue when she's happy*, the clique with nat's racist jokes, M's cursing and swearing, anggy's unique way of laughing *it's contagious*, dionne's facial expression... basically all the things that vc0801 did that made the class alive.
It's really bored to stay at home, however, can we.. extend the holidays?
I don't mind spending time with classmates and all, but, can we... don't want the workload?
I heard that the 3rd year, everything gotta pre-plan and cannot last minute, if you last minute, that's it.
Which i think ... majority of us will be facing; the last minute struggle.
studio 5 and 6 + unit 11. enough to kill me...
Sch havent start, i'm here stressing already. I am really scare when i thought of it.
OH GAWD. zzz. I am not over stressing eh.
I am just getting prepared.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Saturday, March 13, 2010