
Eunice & Fucker Tang.(he gave himself this nickname. none of my biz)
we went out today/ meet up for Percy Jackson & lightning thief.
he brought me to play super bishibashi. it's nice, should go and try.
we're friends, somehow quite tough to get use to it but i believe, i will get use to the fact.
after hanging around @ bugis junction, we went illuma.
Once again, arcade. Funny too. hahaha, anyway yea. Percy movie is nice.
Next show i aimed : Alice in Wonderland.
Thoughts:
I am like, walking with my 10cm high heels. WHOA, ache like hell. Somehow I believe i will get use to the height of the heels. I looked as if i'm 176cm. cool, i'm taller than some guys. HAHAHA.. ok, anyway, before meeting him i went to sch to collect my pasar malam work too. sian-ed.
hmm:
PS: I wish to go movies with my classmate one fine day.... hope my wish will come true. =)
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Friday, March 05, 2010