Saturday, 13 February 2010
new year coming already. i cannot wish people. All i can is to wish, happy v day to all couples in the world. =)
Happy v day to all my friends ! happy vday to my special Vc0801 friends. Happy vday to all my liondance mates. happy vday to all.
=)
i do not wanna go to anyone's house to curse the family.
I wanna celebrate my valentine's day with friends, but who is willing to go out with someone all in black on 140210 ?
LOLLL. joke. I'll spend my valentines' day with my grandma. =)
BTW, i love dionne's advertisement on VC, in facebook.
And, yah, eunice, no vulgarities please. =)
ok, no more random things.
I feel like using the golden paper (excess ghim zhua(those paper burn for the dead/god for taoism) and create some art out of it. Scare will offend people, sighs, miserable. but seriously imagine i can use those 'golden paper' and create a small boy sculpture out of it, how cool uh?
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Saturday, February 13, 2010