<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7320718928208182062?origin\x3dhttp://qwertyasdfghzxcvbn123456.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Spammers / Rippers will be ,banned




{} EUNICE


dramatic or practical love .




Saturday, 13 February 2010

It's new year's eve. The chinese believe that after 11pm, one is not suppose to use penknife, knife, scissors or any sharp tools. SO WTF IS GONNA HAPPEN TO MY POP UP?! zzz.

I cant do much at night. Still happily forget this belief. oh well.

And yup, I have to go to the funeral once again tomorrow. This new year is very dull. I won't be receiving angbaos. I can't go visiting ( perhaps it's a good thing so i can stay at home to catch up with my work). Freaking sad to see my grandmother in such state.

I held her hand 2 days before she passed away. I still remember her struggling @ changi hospital. I accompanied her 2 days ago. I am glad I accompanied her before she passed away, I din regret doing bad for retail or what, because, at least I get to see my grandma before she passed away; it is something that cannot be replaced by grades.

Grandma, I love you. 3 more days before cremation. I will be accompanying you. 86 yrs old already, time to let you go as well I guess? Let you struggle for so long, don't know for what also. Grandma rest in peace. I will never forget those how we(family) actually welcome you back to the void deck, the expressions shown on everyone's depressed face... and blar. I am glad to be able to hold your hand once again before you entered into the coffin. =)

Lixia: You not scare meh? Ahma die already leh! corpse leh.
Eunice: For what? touch her before she being cremated la? You think our grandma will harm us ah? stupid.
Lixia: u siao ah?
Eunice: no? We shouldnt be afraid.

I am glad to be able to put on your bracelet for you also.

Bless me with my work as well lah? I'm dying over here you know? where got time for all these pop up interactive design and all? damn bullshit. z.

Once again, VC0801 jiayou.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ;Saturday, February 13, 2010

Welcome

Enjoy & tag before leaving (:
Works only in MozillaFirefox
Bye ~

EUNICE ;

Photobucket
E U N I C E;
Plutonian;

Currently NYP. Vc0801.
Horse; Virgo.
18 September 90.
liondance & audition.
My life - ESS. (Eat, Sleep, Shyt)
Single



Wishes

ForgetThePAST
Peaceful Life.
Wonderful presents'10
wonderful birthdae'10
Wonderful results'10
To be there for my loved ones.


ByeBye♥

♥ ; -Click For Links

Designer
Aisyah
Amin
Anggy
Amalina
Amelia
Charis
Chun Xiu
Dass;
Dionne
Dorin
Felicia
Hazwan
Hazwani
Lirong
Mirene
Natalie
Shimin;
Zhuo yun


Liondance Mates
Ames
Ci En
Clement
Eng Hua
Emily
Jessica
Dolly
Nelson


Remaining friends
Adeline.H
Adeline
Baowen
Charles
Dennis
Geny
Guo Hao
HuiFang
Huihui =D
Justin
Jiaxin
Jim
Joshua
Marcus
Marvin
Mosa
Paula
Sarah
Sean
She Hui
SiMan
Shine
Sophia
Chutima
Qiuting
Veronica

FAM
Gina
Jack
Nigel
Ting





Past


Music ♥


MusicPlaylist