I meet my Ex yesterday.
We went Heeren to eat.
Waraku.
He accompanied me and follow my diet? I was shocked.
Anyway He changed alot.
We hugged before we part after dinner.
He was too tired for movies. Although we planned to watch.
We decided to meet for ice-skating session and movies after 3 weeks.
He hugged me as well.
The feeling was different.
He gave me the feeling that there's still feelings for me.
He is controlling himself. That's what i feel.
We exchanged gifts. Guess what? I bought him a cup, he bought me a cup.
zzzz. Such a coincidence. Luckily it isnt the same kind. =)
Anyway, we're now friends.
Hope to have this friend for life. =)
Perhaps being friends is always better than being lovers because friendship last longer?
The future is unpredictable. Perhaps there's a chance to get back together, perhaps there isnt any.
I believe in us. I believe in miracle.
However, I will leave it up to fate and for god to decide if he is the one for me.
May god bless me.
Last but not least. I missed you. I love you.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Monday, January 11, 2010