Felt sick. Running slight fever, still manageable. Work all not done, not in a mood to do.
I was heartbrokened. He told me he is dating with Samantha. So painful for me, seriously. What did I owe you? Did i owe you anything? So hard to fucking get you out of my mind no matter what. I just keep waiting like a stupid fool. What is going on?
Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I blogged. Tears started rolling down when i heard how you replied. Why am I so stupid?
So now, when he suddenly told me, "leave me alone for a period of time", is to go and date with Samantha? What a joke. And he denied. Whether is it a fact, no one knows.
God, PLEASE, bless me.
Let me see something happen.
I really ran out of words.
I do not know what to do. AND, why must i get to know ALL THESE when i am feeling UNWELL ?
What is really going on ?
I really wished for a listening ear. I really hope to have someone there to listen to me ranting and stuff. Where are all my friends? Where are all those I can trust? Where are all those I am comfortable to talk to ? Where is everyone ? Sighs.
btw...
Infographics - Illustrator crashed. I'm damn shag once again.
Business - i really hope to help but somehow, none replied me. But i will do my best to give what I can give despite having flaws in my language.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Tuesday, January 26, 2010