Wednesday, 9 December 2009
Sorry for not visiting you nainai. I will try okie? I will ask daddy to fetch me over to look at you.
In class.
Wedding invitation due on wed.
Tomorrow = Moove media development + discussion with hazwan about the label thing.
Things to do:
Label,
Wedding invitation design and stuffs.
Inforgraphic.
I'm feeling very cold in class.
The temperature like Australia wintertime like that.
If now you ask me go and bathe, i will make sure the water is warm, and i will bathe whole day so that i wont feel cold.
Zzz.
What to get for her? Shall go shopping later look see look see for something sweet.
Tomorrow bday already.
*continue*
2.46pm.
It is break time, everyone left the class except me. I am in class, not wanting to eat or drink anything other than 11+ just now. I am feeling very very emotional, like one person in the class. I am alone. The fact is, I am alone now, totally. Ok, sonia just came in. She's punctual. K, back to topic. Yah, loneliness is filling up my life. Somehow my outside friends suddenly went missing.. due to schoolwork, home issue, relationships and all. My classmates were fine, they are wearing a smile on their faces almost everyday. It somehow influenced me, but, I still feel, there's no one I can talk to. I do not know how to start a topic with them, only schoolwork or, sometimes yes, some stuff... usually I wanted to talk but donno how to start. lols.. I've been suppressing my feelings. Family and me, there's a barrier. I cannot talk to my parents at all? Ok, relationship = haywire, nothing much to comment. So what's left..?
Ok, giraffe, melvin, dass, jaddul, ib appeared.. followed by ama, chrissie, dionne and the rest.
=)
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Wednesday, December 09, 2009