<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7320718928208182062?origin\x3dhttp://qwertyasdfghzxcvbn123456.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Spammers / Rippers will be ,banned




{} EUNICE


dramatic or practical love .




Friday, 25 December 2009

havent be blogging for some time. O M G .
was busy like a mad dog rushing for my packaging lah !
the printout and everything right, I did it at AMK in the end.
cos there's no time already.
End up, i spent 66$ ON PRINTING ITSELF !
$66 HOR ! I totally got no money for my christmas celebration. Goodness me.
Anyway, I need to redo the box.
When i saw the list, I only saw Haz, Am, Km, no need redo. The rest = redo or improve on it ?
SHYT IT !

Anyway after that, went to meet my friend Kevin.
Later on, Kevin's friend + gf fetch me home.
The day was sian.

Ok, talking about 24.
I meet my friends at 2pm.
My youth group mates.
Had lunch @ Roma Deli, DAMN NICE !
then later walk to suntec arcade.
6pm I left them.
I went to Cineleisure to meet up with Clayman, Jojo, Jessica, Cheryl(jess friend), Zhengwei.
We slacked awhile and later went to Blue Mountain Cafe. I had the Tiramisu Latte, not bad. =)
Ok, then I went to change my attire, wore my new skinnies !! ^^v.
anyway, yea, later on planned to go marina barrage, but ALOT OF PEOPLE.
Later on meet up with Alvin and Edwin, Jessica's sec sch friend. They are my senior but somehow I don't recognise them.
Anyway, yah...so we hangout at cine. zz. Wanna go Kbox, also full. Wanna go powerhouse, also cannot cos got underage.
Wanna go butter fact also dunno can hiong in anot, wanna go phuture also think think think. I refused to go cos of $$$ . Anyway kena DRAG sia? but ok lah, I still refused. So they are good girls and boys yesterday.. =D
we then went to the level 9 there, book a room, saw a student from Nyp, Sdn one.
LOL. and i was friendly towards him, anyway, I am very different when im in sch and outside sch.
he was working over there, so i just jokingly asked, " Got staff discount? " LOL.
nothing. anyway, yah, we booked a room and watched The Omen.
By the time, it was like already 1.04am.
Then later on Jessica is hungry, Mac close also. She went to 711 to buy maggie mee tgt with zhengwei to have it for supper.
While 3 amkss senior (1 more joined in after our "omen" session), sit outside subway @ heeren and rot.
Then later on Clayman, Jojo and Zhengwei took a cab back.
Can sense that they are trying to put Alvin and Me together and stuff.
I immediately said no, I don't want.
So abit lei chey lah, pei Alvin walk to dhoby Ghuat bus stop @ 2.45am.
lols. -__- Wanna pull red string = no way man?

ANYWAY, yah, then we shared cab back home. =)
By the time, it was like, already 3.25am.
3.30am I reached home.
Tired like some dunno what.
took some pictures but yah, it will be posted in facebook. =) blogger's uploading like slow only...
` EUNICEEE off-ed ;Friday, December 25, 2009

Welcome

Enjoy & tag before leaving (:
Works only in MozillaFirefox
Bye ~

EUNICE ;

Photobucket
E U N I C E;
Plutonian;

Currently NYP. Vc0801.
Horse; Virgo.
18 September 90.
liondance & audition.
My life - ESS. (Eat, Sleep, Shyt)
Single



Wishes

ForgetThePAST
Peaceful Life.
Wonderful presents'10
wonderful birthdae'10
Wonderful results'10
To be there for my loved ones.


ByeBye♥

♥ ; -Click For Links

Designer
Aisyah
Amin
Anggy
Amalina
Amelia
Charis
Chun Xiu
Dass;
Dionne
Dorin
Felicia
Hazwan
Hazwani
Lirong
Mirene
Natalie
Shimin;
Zhuo yun


Liondance Mates
Ames
Ci En
Clement
Eng Hua
Emily
Jessica
Dolly
Nelson


Remaining friends
Adeline.H
Adeline
Baowen
Charles
Dennis
Geny
Guo Hao
HuiFang
Huihui =D
Justin
Jiaxin
Jim
Joshua
Marcus
Marvin
Mosa
Paula
Sarah
Sean
She Hui
SiMan
Shine
Sophia
Chutima
Qiuting
Veronica

FAM
Gina
Jack
Nigel
Ting





Past


Music ♥


MusicPlaylist