<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7320718928208182062?origin\x3dhttp://qwertyasdfghzxcvbn123456.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Spammers / Rippers will be ,banned




{} EUNICE


dramatic or practical love .




Saturday, 12 December 2009

EH EH EH ! wha wha... today after school damn enthus lahs. okie. zz. Esther and me met @ J8 tuudey.. Okie, ya, So tough to go for the Sakae tea time youth buffet lah. Idiotic, We went shopping all.. the building we walk until some salesman's face I also can remember already... We take our own sweet time wanna go have sushi. When we reached there right, it's 2.45pm. 3pm the buffet start. KNS THAT PERSON WANNA CHARGE US ALA CARTE LEH ?! It is like only, 15 mins...

Eunice "Eh, can we go inside and sit, then we don't order until 3pm then we start ordering? "
Woman "I gotta ask my manager"
Manager "no"

What kinda shyt sia? cannot even go in sit awhile, will take up so much space meh? idiotic, as if inside so many customer. Yah, we walk till leg pain + stomach singing.. Finally walk walk walk, walk back sakae, *1 more min also need to wait, wtf? * ok, Finally we went in.

Yaya, already all geared up already. " where is the prawn where is the prawn" wha wha. *I purposely "minimize" my eyes..
Esther : What ?
Eunice : You keep wanting the blind, I am trying to be one.
*in chinese, prawn is pronnounced as "xia", which can also means blind*
ok, so there's silence in between us for 3 seconds.
LOLLLLL.


Yaya, I ate all these lah? Still got 3 more. that's all. FULL ALREADY.

Yah, they keep clearing the plates lah, so cant take the "plate tower".

Contented with the food. Not nice lah I know. LOL.

Oh yah, as you guys know, the buffet each person will have 3 free mochi icecream thingy. After eating, ESTHER ATE 2 more and psycho me to eat with her sia? wha wha wha. Fat already.
This Esther is crazy! *she claims it herself* YOU KNOW HOW MANY PLATES OF SUSHI SHE CAN EAT ?! some crazy fella.
I wonder how she did it eh? She said I waste my money cant go for buffet sia? Eh, it's a good thing okie, at least it shows my diet is working what!! haiyo.. Oh yahs, back to topic, she can eat 18 plates ?! Some crazy girl.
I ate 9 plates only? OMFG. Oh yah, spent time catching up with our school stuffs and about our lives.. SUDDENLY, she take out a yellow minitoon plastic bag in sakae and give me. Eh, what a way to give present lah, but YAH ! i was shocked. Suddenly like that. Hmm, I'm happy. Appreciated... When the bag actually being placed smack right into my face when I was eating fried tofu. lol, abit funny, ok nvm.

Esther "Eh, merry christmas ah, I exchange gift with you first, I won't be in sg during christmas"
Eunice " EH, lucky i bring enough money with me, you wait here. don't move. u sit here awhile, i brb"
*rush off*
*Esther still remains @ same position. LOL*
Eunice "Eh i back. MERRY CHRISTMAS"
Esther "For what you buy this one for me...?"
Eunice "Then why you buy a monkey fucking a tree give me ? And out of all you chose monkey!"
Esther "You don't find it funny meh?? HAHAHAHA *giggling all...* "
Eunice "speechless"

Ok, so whole day today we've been roaming @ J8 lah ? Till about evening time.
We went to watch the ... storm warriors or rider? Dunno lah. it is "feng yun 2". WHA WHA WHA ! So full already she still wanna buy popcorn. Faints*
THE effect is nice but the story ... erm. .... no comments .
Only know the layout quite nice ah, all the lightings, balance, colour, blar !!! *frowns*
So yah, later on we went to.. look at some cute stuff.
And I saw really interesting packaging LAH !? but too bad, broke already no money buy so, just give it a slip.
Hmm. So, .... yea. When I was with my friends, I forget my sorrows. Should do that often but of cos... have budget also. + submission is coming !! OH SHYT .

Ok. back to procrastinate while doing project. bye babe + dudes.


Sighs. Come back please. Don't play hide-and-seek with me already. I've got no stamina to run around searching for you. Please don't hide for so long. At least don't let me get lost while searching for you. I'm already lost, yet you still refused to contact me, when you know i'm searching for you. It's very hurting.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ;Saturday, December 12, 2009

Welcome

Enjoy & tag before leaving (:
Works only in MozillaFirefox
Bye ~

EUNICE ;

Photobucket
E U N I C E;
Plutonian;

Currently NYP. Vc0801.
Horse; Virgo.
18 September 90.
liondance & audition.
My life - ESS. (Eat, Sleep, Shyt)
Single



Wishes

ForgetThePAST
Peaceful Life.
Wonderful presents'10
wonderful birthdae'10
Wonderful results'10
To be there for my loved ones.


ByeBye♥

♥ ; -Click For Links

Designer
Aisyah
Amin
Anggy
Amalina
Amelia
Charis
Chun Xiu
Dass;
Dionne
Dorin
Felicia
Hazwan
Hazwani
Lirong
Mirene
Natalie
Shimin;
Zhuo yun


Liondance Mates
Ames
Ci En
Clement
Eng Hua
Emily
Jessica
Dolly
Nelson


Remaining friends
Adeline.H
Adeline
Baowen
Charles
Dennis
Geny
Guo Hao
HuiFang
Huihui =D
Justin
Jiaxin
Jim
Joshua
Marcus
Marvin
Mosa
Paula
Sarah
Sean
She Hui
SiMan
Shine
Sophia
Chutima
Qiuting
Veronica

FAM
Gina
Jack
Nigel
Ting





Past


Music ♥


MusicPlaylist