Saturday, 19 December 2009
BBQ with liondance mates was fun. Although there's nothing I can eat, I don't mind. =) I was touched when my coach bought hor fun for kenny and me. Like " HAR?! " omg, then cannot eat finish.
Anyway, those pictures of BBQ session @ Facebook, lazy to post over here. Will be wasting a lot of time.
I'm shocked today.
Ci En actually approached me, and said " I've heard of the news already".
She actually came to read my blog when she felt something is not right.
I'm really great that evening. At least I don't feel out of place, despite isolating myself, I was consistently being asked...
lols. "Eunice, why emo! " *pulls...*
I don't have the chance to emo much.
I pour my heartfelt words out to EngHua.
He cares and all.. For a moment, I felt so much better.
I've got someone to talk to, finally.
Shawn called me yesterday night when i was chatting with friends, telling me he will be CS-ing whole day in LAN shop till sunday. Then Wednesday then go buy credit. I was thinking, Wha, so nice! He keeps me updated. Then later on, he add on, asking me not to spam his phone. Later he nv reply then I keep spamming. So he called to ask me not to spam because his handphone low batt. I was like, "chey" . I got happy for no reason. Anyway, I really don't bother spamming much. Just that, I was wondering, is he keeping me update indirectly? No idea. Guys are egoistic and irritating. He will be going to The Cliff with another girl on Christmas. Will be having christmas dinner with me on some other unimportant day. Somehow I felt abit redundant about the dinner. But, I just wanna have a last dinner with him, Maybe it's really hard to let go. After the last dinner, seriously, I must get over it and move on. No point wasting my time and stuff? IDK. He's like, saying that "if it is meant to be, it will be", giving me false hope or what? I wanna wait for him. I was being told I'm stupid. I was being told to move on. But, seriously, how is that really possible?
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Saturday, December 19, 2009