Saturday, 21 November 2009
UPDATES !
Movie, PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES : success.
Attendance : Ama,Lr, Haz, Faiz, Nat + me .
Throughout the show: Screams, Laughters, Comments(weird ones).
Actions : Faiz cover ears, Lr + Ama cover face, Nat cover mouth.
Comments about the movie: Hilarious, Scary, Confusing.
- End, 19 nov 2009 -
Things are smooth sailing? I've got no idea why I felt so heartbrokened when I found out Shawn is in the bar tonight. No longer together yet I am clinging on, why ? I've tried using online games to distract myself, attempt failed. I've tried doing my project, attempt failed. There's is always a shawn in everything I do. Now that he is gone, things are getting out of hands. Wearing a mask isnt what I want. I do not wanna act infront of my parents, siblings, friends, and all. However, if I do not, I might ended up like some attention seeker. However, acting is tiring.... I was told to have chocolates, attempted failed too. How to get on with my life?
Time is the best thing that I can depend on, however, I can no longer tolerate.. It is so hurting and torturous. God, please bless me. I need you to replace that pillar of strength that has been taken away from my life.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Saturday, November 21, 2009