Skipped Infographic to do photojournalism @ Amk THG hospital.
I took a cab back home.
I stepped on dog shit without knowing it on the way back home.
Till i took a cab to school i realised the smell.
I saw brown brown thing at the side of my shoe.
" WTF I STEPPED ON DOG SHIT! KNNPCB I MUST WASH MY SHOE"
I am sad as well.
I need to soak my shoes.
Anw I walked to my block and I stuck myself in the toilet @ level 6 to wash that damn shit.
The shit dont wanna come out.
I used tissue.
The shit left some stains.
I put soap, but helpless, AT LEAST the smell not so bad already.
When i entered into the class, i saw my friends! <3
But im still sad with my shoes.
Faiz suggested soaking/throwing.
But i love this pair of shoes.
Should buy 4D tmr.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Tuesday, November 03, 2009