ok. he's out to msia already. Always out to msia. LOL. But anyway, thanks for being sweet by getting something back from melaka for me. *wonders* What is it ah? why you refused to tell me what is it? LOL. Anyway, yeaps, shall login into stiffys to play okie? Sorry for neglecting stiffy account, I don't mean it. Please don't be angry that I neglected stiffy account. Shall catch up with you lionel and the rest. I want somemore cotton candy! ;luv.
I seriously don't get it, " You know it... you know how I feel don't you? blar blar blar, and she knows it herself, ignore what she say. She's extra only," are you really sure, ghost?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sch life is just !@$@#@$. Currently doing some packaging stuff + Moove cows + research on cockroaches + !$@#$@#%#$^%$^%#$!# .
ARGH. Dionne i need ur entertainment. lols. =D
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Friday, November 06, 2009