Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Macbook glow. Can you even see my eyes ? LMAO.
HEY! You know cannot see my eyes right, Look like my Icy Tower character like that lor ! cannot see eyes one. LOL .
Hey, whole class playing icy tower lah ! chey chey chey.
Haiyah. I'm blogging because TONIGHT I WONT HAVE THE TIME ALREADY !
There's mid-crit tmr. Gotta prepare my photojournalism layout and everything already. STRESS SI WO AH !
This is a casual + stress post. Back to moove cow project, chevady layout + photojournalism. I very confirm tonight sure cannot finish one. 100% guarantee chop finger chop toe chop leg chop arm chop blar blar .
GO DIE LAH ~~~~
Ok, end.
Ciaos. All Icy Tower again .
Oh yah, I missed my bff alot alot alot alot alot .
N, yes. Happy 1 year 3rd month anni.

=) Memories will be well-kept.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Tuesday, November 10, 2009