Wednesday, 21 October 2009
With this kinda parents, I will never success and never ever get enough exposure. Today I felt alot of things in school. Alot of thoughts running through my head. Why are things becoming like that? Those group projects and stuffs.. Anyway, gotta explore more also.
My mother asked me to go and be a pros? fuck it seriously, I no need her to give birth to me and ask me to be a pros. Thought of simple things, want to share things with her and she flared up like no tomorrow. Seriously, what is the problem with her mindset?
I am freaking sad and I've got no one to talk to. Okay, Faiz did. Thanks Faiz, you're a goddamn nice friend. =) I will heed advice. thanks. =)
And, Congratulation!! to AMALINA, KAIMIN and LIRONG for being chosen to be in the Director's list, =D !! Eh, that will be my goal. LOL. *ponders*
Ok, i camwhored.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Wednesday, October 21, 2009