Well. havent blogged since friday. So now shall update. LOL. hmm.
SaturdayPhotojo day. I went to chinatown to snap some pictures. Well, Ransome confirm ask us to take more pics and stuff so now, Go chinatown first. Till the real thing then go Old folks home try my luck. Anw, I've tried old folks home and they do not allow... Perhaps it is just sensitive towards the old people i guess. I went to chinatown and caught some emo old people.. Interviewed 1 old man, and his reply was, " my son left me." That's all he said, and he refused to let me take picture of him, and walk away. Life is so sad. And yah, it is outside some dessert shop @ temple st.
Anyway, after that, I proceed to Jcube to find my friend as well as to explore more, like, "Life as a gamer", Interviewed some also but somehow, like abit chui. Yea, and later on, home sweet home. I cant imagine i slept at 10pm yesterday?! Can see how tired am I exploring chinatown. Ciaos!
FridayDuring class time today, We were given long break and were asked to get a container(something that can contain water...) back to class. and Natalie + Lirong, BINGO!!! He asked us to design the cup. =___= I was lost. "How to design this cup?" and yah, eventually Don't know why i thought of Ris Low and i came out with a name = BOOMZA. Here's my final piece with Helga effect. Looks nice in Helga. LOL. hmm, Im not satisfied with it eh? HAHAHA... =x


Anyway, After school I went to meet my cousin to help her draw some random thing for her paper bag. She will do her own version of measurements and stuff while i'll be just drawing.
Target Audience: P1 to P6 students + parents
So, i just random.. I aint that free but i helped her because it is for charity. The word
charity means something to me, so I decided to spend my time after school helping her do abit, for charity.

1st paper gift bag side. lols. =_=

2nd gift bag.. Chinese but yah, It's the.. sushi idea.

The front..

The back...
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Sunday, October 25, 2009