Today, shirlyn's class is fun. She's pretty lame i would say.. keep saying "Dass" as "Dust" or something? lols. Ok, and she's teaching inforgraphic + code design. Hmm, slept in class today, din really pay attention to inforgraphic. What is inforgraphic?! LOL.
Hmm, but i will try my best.
Creative packaging. I was somehow dunno how come, gone over to jialei's group... Jialei and Felicia were not really close to me, somehow we brainstorm-ed = leaves, cloth, blar.. and later on, I suggested those laminated paper, and it triggered them = poster! so end up going into their clubroom. It was like, carrying something so big that catches attention *we take turns*, later on go to the toilet to ask the aunty to help us get 2 buckets of water. DAMN Heavy, gotta use drag one.. However Jialei is the one dragging it, Im afraid the poster thingy will tear or something. ok, after this exercise 1, we did a box today.
I did 1, measurement wrong.. +0.1cm and -0.2cm, so gotta redo + i cut wrong. Sighs. Ok, did the second box. This time I am very very cautious with the measuring and stuffs. TADARH!!!!
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Tuesday, October 20, 2009