Thursday, 15 October 2009
Today I missed him alot. I really missed him damn much. It's only for a day, and i started missing him like mad. TMD. "OCBC" bank closing down ? "UOB" bank coming up? LOL~~~ I think only that person will understand what I am talking about. Anw, meeting you soon.
Oh yah! Today I cooked Pumpkin rice! Tasted as good as the yam's. Dad's recipe is AWESOME! According to dad, my sister also do not know how to cook this.. Hmmm, If i have a chance, I would like to share it with all my friends, ALL. =)
EveningWent to watch "Imagine That", it's hilarious, entertaining, dramatic i would say.. Movie ratings given from me: 4/5. Not a bad show. =D Anw, after movie...had a single scoop of "Cookies N Cream" from Andersen's. YUM~YUM~YUM! Ok, and later went back home. -__-
Disappointed Some kids hanging out @ Amk hub with cigarettes behind their ears or cigarettes in between their index and middle fingers. That reminds me of the good old days in secondary school and came to think about it, how childish can it be? Trying to act "sud". Anw, this is a common sight, nothing special. The special thing is, I saw my cousin there. SHOCKING. SPEECHLESS. STUNNED BY HIS COARSE LANGUAGE. I was like, " WTF? Is that my 15-yrs-old cousin?!", sighs. Indeed after he saw me walking towards him, he acted like I wasnt even there. Wtf. Got a huge tattoo on his leg: a skeleton, with a crown above the skull which states "08". Speechless. Goner. I hate to see my younger cousin being led astray by some "brothers" of his. He used to be someone obedient I would say, someone who is quiet. Now he is a changed person. I wonder when will he grow up, given to his "family's disciplinary system".*wtf*
The root of the problem: My 5th aunty was too lenient towards him, letting him doing what he wants and always quarrel with my 5th uncle whenever he wants to educate my cousin. His siblings didn't really care much as well. 5th aunty stopped my uncle from checking what kinda friends he is hanging out with. "cannot check his phone, cannot beat, must talk, don't restrict him", these are the phrases often used by her, according to my elder sister. It hurts me to see him behaving like that. Seriously..
Speechless.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Thursday, October 15, 2009