Wednesday, 14 October 2009
LICENSING! *Audition*

This picture was like quite long ago. However, I just wanna put it here. Speaking about audition, I was rather sad. Some random defiance can actually ask, " are you sure you're from CI?" oh come on, to get into CI, chancing is not necessary. However i chanced and someone from msn(whichever kuku) keep nudging me and therefore i lagged and missed. What's your problem seriously. Hmmm, I have a new friend called ting! 0o8o0 or something like that. Wee! She's from CI, and she told me that there's once people thought she was a hacker, that's pretty sad too! Every CI member seems to have a sad story behind them.. is that true? Hmm, during the game, I went to help sandy and kwon because they were doing "story mode" and later on tagged along to help them earn fp. Guess what, I've discovered an indian -ULTRAMAN in Highlighter. LOL.. looks cute though, ultraman with slippers and cap.
Oh my,i missed you deeply ;luv
ok, enough of the cyber world... lets get back to reality.
Anw, I am seriously annoyed with my handphone bill. You know, although it doesnt break the previous record but, it is like $405 ?! Just because of my overseas trips to Indo + Vietnam, It cost me a BOMB! I could have used this amount to go shopping in Orchard ! Goodness. My heart aches when I saw this amount and well, kinda headache about what to do with this bill. And my stupid friend asked me if social escort will be good jokingly, hey it's not funny okie! Sighs.
Anyway, School's going to reopen in a few days time. I'm dreaded to go back to school! However, I just miss my friend's faces.. Hazwani, Amalina, Kai Min, Lirong, Hazwan, Dionne and so on. It's just like i've not seen them for AGES. And well, i do miss them, *but not the projects*. Cant imagine time to fly to fast. I've forgotten all my skills i guess. Sheesh.

Well, this is my current mood. Shattered. =( Don't Ask me why, just feel that im in pieces, here and there, everywhere. However, despite feeling shattered, and blar blar blar , I've cooked Yam Rice for the day!! It's delicious I tell you. It is some recipe created by my dad! YAY! It's really very nice. Nah, not going to show any pictures of the yam rice. =D
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Wednesday, October 14, 2009