<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7320718928208182062?origin\x3dhttp://qwertyasdfghzxcvbn123456.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Spammers / Rippers will be ,banned




{} EUNICE


dramatic or practical love .




Friday, 16 October 2009

I find this picture cute though.
I MISS YOU!

stiffys getting new clothes right? Anyway please!!! TAKE YOUR PANADOL. Fever of 40.5 degrees and you're still there munching chocolate in the middle of the night. Goodness. And you still gotta work, drink more water!
____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, today i was sleeping. I overslept, my alarm did not ring. I woke up to cook yam rice, and i was late for my appointment. Being fucked upside down, wasted a lot of tears. I banged his house door because he refused to come out to sort things out, and his younger brother cried when he saw my message to him wishing him Happy Birthday the other day. He loves me like a big sister.

Although I do not really care much about him, he is noisy and agitates me at times.. Somehow whenever there's any outburst of arguements, he is the one that matters to me. I screamed at his mother as well "FUCK OFF", when his mother is trying to calm me down and asked me to go into the house to sort things out. Nothing came into my mind except a break-up. I needed sha so much, but sha was working and moreover, I cant contact him. All I did was to keep crying outside the lift, which looks pretty childish and pathetic. Heart seemed to have sunk into a black hole - a hole that even light could be capture for it had such powerful force to pull anything and everything down into a bottomless pit. Was helpless as I felt my heart sinking. I could not think of anything; I could only feel the helplessness as I sank down in despondency. I've decided to call my friend Chunxiu because I wanna find her.

However I've changed my mind. I decided to storm my way up to his house to get that ring out of his finger and throw it away; I changed my mind again. "For what? Does it even lead to anything even if I do it? It wouldnt help!", I gave up. That arrogant soul walked out and stand infront of me lazily, " So what the fuck you want now?", We started to chat.

Talking about all bad things, all shit things. My flaws, however, I've got no confidence. I am pretty sure if it ends, I will cry because of the duration of my relationship; it's hard to let go. *smiles* Why the fuck did i actually agreed to meet him in the first place? Shyt.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Last msg specially for rain: after all these seriousness, now I wanna tell you something. WO YAO DA BIAN. LOLLL
____________________________________________________________________________________
Pardon me for my vulgarities, readers.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ;Friday, October 16, 2009

Welcome

Enjoy & tag before leaving (:
Works only in MozillaFirefox
Bye ~

EUNICE ;

Photobucket
E U N I C E;
Plutonian;

Currently NYP. Vc0801.
Horse; Virgo.
18 September 90.
liondance & audition.
My life - ESS. (Eat, Sleep, Shyt)
Single



Wishes

ForgetThePAST
Peaceful Life.
Wonderful presents'10
wonderful birthdae'10
Wonderful results'10
To be there for my loved ones.


ByeBye♥

♥ ; -Click For Links

Designer
Aisyah
Amin
Anggy
Amalina
Amelia
Charis
Chun Xiu
Dass;
Dionne
Dorin
Felicia
Hazwan
Hazwani
Lirong
Mirene
Natalie
Shimin;
Zhuo yun


Liondance Mates
Ames
Ci En
Clement
Eng Hua
Emily
Jessica
Dolly
Nelson


Remaining friends
Adeline.H
Adeline
Baowen
Charles
Dennis
Geny
Guo Hao
HuiFang
Huihui =D
Justin
Jiaxin
Jim
Joshua
Marcus
Marvin
Mosa
Paula
Sarah
Sean
She Hui
SiMan
Shine
Sophia
Chutima
Qiuting
Veronica

FAM
Gina
Jack
Nigel
Ting





Past


Music ♥


MusicPlaylist