<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7320718928208182062?origin\x3dhttp://qwertyasdfghzxcvbn123456.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Spammers / Rippers will be ,banned




{} EUNICE


dramatic or practical love .




Monday, 15 June 2009

finally. All these projects are gone. Well, 1 more last one to go. Singapore Day 2010. The submission is tmr. And I can only print today, + I've gotta do alot of explorations and stuff to get it printed . Damn.

Pardon for the vulgarities here.
Can stop reading already.


I was swearing and cursing the other day. Why must things end this way? Why must things happen during this busy period. Good cos I thought I will be distracted by Asmara and stuff but NO. The whole night i was crying like a dog. Ok, i mean a bitch, not the negative one, the female dog. Whatever. All the tears and blar. I seriously don't know who to approach during that period of time. Till now, Im still so uncertain. Living in uncertainty is definitely no fun, the feeling of neither left or right but center is just terrible to the max. Terribly gross. None of my friends are free to hear my bullshits. We're just one kind - too hard headed. I ain't that submissive, neither is he. I am stubborn, so does he.

But Im really glad, Faiz came to ask me how am I and stuff. A small little gesture really means a lot to me. Thank you Faiz. And of cos Hazwani, thanks a lot. =)
` EUNICEEE off-ed ;Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome

Enjoy & tag before leaving (:
Works only in MozillaFirefox
Bye ~

EUNICE ;

Photobucket
E U N I C E;
Plutonian;

Currently NYP. Vc0801.
Horse; Virgo.
18 September 90.
liondance & audition.
My life - ESS. (Eat, Sleep, Shyt)
Single



Wishes

ForgetThePAST
Peaceful Life.
Wonderful presents'10
wonderful birthdae'10
Wonderful results'10
To be there for my loved ones.


ByeBye♥

♥ ; -Click For Links

Designer
Aisyah
Amin
Anggy
Amalina
Amelia
Charis
Chun Xiu
Dass;
Dionne
Dorin
Felicia
Hazwan
Hazwani
Lirong
Mirene
Natalie
Shimin;
Zhuo yun


Liondance Mates
Ames
Ci En
Clement
Eng Hua
Emily
Jessica
Dolly
Nelson


Remaining friends
Adeline.H
Adeline
Baowen
Charles
Dennis
Geny
Guo Hao
HuiFang
Huihui =D
Justin
Jiaxin
Jim
Joshua
Marcus
Marvin
Mosa
Paula
Sarah
Sean
She Hui
SiMan
Shine
Sophia
Chutima
Qiuting
Veronica

FAM
Gina
Jack
Nigel
Ting





Past


Music ♥


MusicPlaylist