ok.. today's mr ng make up lesson was funny. We basically doodle all day. And he said it's a test. -.- While doodling we chitchat and say jokes and everything. It started with.. "I hated my name and i wanna change it." Guess what?
"The blog link like suit u."
"I dun like my name"
"Why?"
"I dont know.. i wanna change my name."
"What name u wanna change to ?"
"arp peh"
Laughters......
it's funny la!!!! like, ah pek? ya.. den later kaimin said this name match well with ama . LOL~
Ok, today natalie brought the caramel candy with chocolate filling to class to share with us, thanks nat!
Subrina was kind today.
Throughout the lesson = Show her stuff, confirm, and slack.
There's no HISTORY OF DESIGN TODAY! YEAHS !
Relationship:
bi, lols. went to bugis, saw nth nice but glad you got your shorts. Time to buy top la! *for me, i keep buying top nv buy shorts* -.- Anw, got a nice dress from this fashion. 17.90. Not bad la. And ya, i lose 18 bucks. I dont know how careless can i be.
I am irresponsible again.
I also dont want this to happen but ya, it happened. Thanks for forgiving me.
What I've learnt: Chuck all money into my bag and go home den sort it out.
What bi learnt: Nv to pass me any cash.
love u bi.
Love you guys my friends!
Thanks for reading. =D Good day to you. =)
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Friday, January 02, 2009