Saturday, 13 December 2008
Today i went out with my mother. =D I felt so happy, finally i've got time for my mother and my mother got time for me! It's like, Im looking forward to this long ago. Finally she got time for me, but when she's out with me, her heart is all with her grandchildren, which Im quite sad but, well, I realised i also worried for them. On the other hand, shopping without a kid is much more easier and better, because it's like, more freedom and you don't need to have a kid to be responsibe for.
We went into Charles and Keith and a bag caught our eyes. That bag was quite nice, $55.90 but I cannot sling around from my shoulder. (Haiya, the bag damn nice la!) Anw, we went pizzahut to eat, after shopping at causeway point. Later we came back to amk hub and went to giovanna to get 3 pairs of shoes, and guess what? i saw my long lost friend Shirley - she's a sales person in the shop and ya... she changed a lot, she slimmed down a lot.
Anyway, mum, after seeing so many bags, I still like that bag, just like how you like that bag also, but why we don't wanna buy? I also don't know. Abit retarded. Now wanna buy the bag i gotta ownself go to the shop and get it. But you know what mummy? I am lazy to do so. *so, forget about it.....*
Relationship:
Sorry bi, for the last minute changes that I am going shopping with my mother. Lucky you don't mind and thanks for being understanding. I missed being with my mother. My heart-to-heart talk with her decreased le, if today I don't be with her, I do not know when do I have a chance being with her to go shopping again.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Saturday, December 13, 2008