
Okie, yesterday im too tired to post. Yesterday i had some ergonomics thingy. *irritating* Spoil the day. I think all of us also dont wanna go back to school but it's just for the sake of the test then we went to school. But end up, It's like kinda.. irritating to have the class work going on and stuffs. WHA LAO. =.=
And sorry guys i left in a rush leaving you behind.(Haz, LR, Ama, KM, Wan, Min, Dor)
I'm sorry. =)
Relationship:
Ok bi, yesterday we missed the sunset... Thank you dear for the christmas dinner @ The Cliff. Initially it was Aunty Helen, Shawn and me. Later on Jiaxuan tagged along because there's no one in the house to take care of him. Followed by Granny.. because her birthday is next saturday! Happy BIRTHDAY PUOPUO!
It was kinda happy yesterday, because throughout the journey, Aunty Helen keep asking me..
"my hair how arh?"
"Mascara nvm la?"
"Eyeliner cannot put when in car if not later miss cue.. right anot?"
"The hair got off form anot?"
"Eunice arh, you think my this dress ok anot?"
She also keep repeating...
"Jiaxuan!! stop sitting on my dress, got iron before one hor!"
The Convo ...
Shawn : The shoe so many diamond scare people cannot see arh?
Eunice: nice what?
Shawn : why female side female one?
Aunty Helen changed topic*
A.H: Eh, you buy this dress for me one hor..
Eunice: I want to wear this next time. I dont care already.
Shawn : no!
A.H : Aunty Helen gives permission
Shawn : ...
Oh my, and throughout the journey, she repeating, "Shawn loves you a lot, really", I smiled and i din know how to answer her. Well, perhaps is because i told her he doesnt allow me to wear sleeveless and all. And she told me.. "In future, If shawn said no for what you wanna wear, Aunty Helen give permission."
We reached at 8 and we waited for the food.. like.. =.= WHAO.
And the Food arrived.

Puo puo's .

Aunty Helen's.

Mine(same as shawn's)

It's US ! 1st shot.

It's us, merry christmas in advance puopuo, jiaxuan, shawn, and Aunty Helen. 2nd shot.

Aunty Helen's way of posing the two of us. lols...
After all the food, here comes the dessert. =)

Chocolate Discovery.
It's for couple but we share. It's very very nice. =D ! Jiaxuan get very excited over it.
I see already i bu she de eat, and i want them to eat but bi keep feeding me and I am touched because he himself din eat much.
Shawn: bi why dun wanna eat?
Eunice : dun want la, im full already.
Aunty helen : why she dont wanna eat?
Shawn : she scare we not enough. *im wondering, how you know what im thinking?*
Aunty Helen : This is an order! must eat! Eat tgt den will happy. I know already, you scare of my saliva right? EAT EAT EAT!!!
Then i taste the 6 different one, all very very nice! The price is worth it.
and there's another bowl *no picture*
That's the nicest of all. and i tasted abit, very nice. Later i want jiaxuan and puopuo to eat. *but i think puopuo(granny) drunk already after taking the red wine*
Moreover, there's alcohol in the dessert.. so she missed the nicest one out of the 6.
Shawn keep feeding me that one, and i feel fat but it's nice to eat. I dont wanna eat that because i want Aunty Helen and shawn to eat but ...
Eunice: why you keep feeding me? I enough already. you eat leh!
Shawn: Bi, you know why? I want you to have the best.
I've got no idea how sweet can he go. But, it's very sweet of him. =)
Bi, all these while, i've been very happy with you. The biggest change in your life and your mother emphasised that "See Eunice, he loves you alot", when you totally changed from a meat lover to a vegetarian for my sake and even your aunty also cannot believe it. I feel fortunate and happy and I wondered what actually changed you. I've been asking and saying, "why you willing to be a vegetarian? I dont wanna force you, I dont wanna deprive you..", and your answer is always," you din force me, i did this on my own accord, I want to accompany you to be a vegetarian and i want you to be happy."
Anw, yesterday i kena bombed by my dad cause i reached home at 11.50pm. My father bomb me and Aunty Helen quickly called a cab from The Cliff. I was worried and she tried to ease my worry, "Dont so worry, now we're tgt, let's just enjoy."
And later back home we go. =)
Very happy tonight although kena "bombed" by an aeroplane called the "father", but Im still happy for everything that he arranged.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Tuesday, December 23, 2008