Im still so lazy to start work. How? dead. Sighs.
And I din went over to Nat's house after asking for the address because my family got steamboat at 5(last minute). Damn sian. I wish to go but somehow my dad stopped me, saying it's hard to have a family dinner together with everyone around except special occasions and it's hard for me to stay at home.
After reading Hazwani's blog, i really wanna take a look at the pictures. =)
I'm sorry Nat.
Relationship:
Bi, you came for the family dinner too late and there's nth much to eat for you ya? lols. Anw, Im glad that you came and you stayed with me to help out with the spoilt CPU and to help my mother solve her stuff.. I know nuts about all these and luckily you're here, if not she'll keep asking me to help her(when i know nth about it). I seriously feel that those 3 cute nieces and nephew of mine adds joy to Christmas.
And ya, thanks for everything boy!
Hope you like your christmas present. <3
Friends:
Merry Belated Christmas! May god bless you! *cheers!*
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Friday, December 26, 2008