Thursday, 18 December 2008
Hmm. I chose to blog today. Till now im still lazy and not doing any homework assigned.. Im like basically "Chill-x-slack-jack-relac-one-corner" for the hols. I am kinda happy today (overall) because i met dearie early in the morning to have breakfast but well, yesterday night i slept at 11 and morning 3 i woke up to wait to call him up at 6am. I havent had enough sleep but despite that, my day is filled with happiness. I had hotcakes for the breakfast today and i am contented. Anw, The most memorable part is, when i went for liondance tonight. I saw Ci en, I saw Liling, i saw my liondance mate, and of cos, my jiaolian Ahboy, whose back from US. He bought us kinder bueno! =) ok la, kinda ex in europe so okie. Today i've been learning drum during liondance, and got some meetings and stuffs.
Hope i wont let you guys down. =) Liondance, jiayou. =) Everyone plays a part. =)
Relationship:
Nth much to say but .. ya. =) I love you.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Thursday, December 18, 2008