Today morning i was playing highstreet5 all the way, till 1+... and later i met Dorin to get some stuffs in bugis. Saw a lot a lot of PRETTY DRESSES AND TOPS !!!!!! But!!!!!!! I cant wear them, ok la, some of them i can wear, maybe i'll go back and buy more, because it's $10, if i got the money la.. Now I'm officially
BROKE! But, it's kinda worth it. Bugis street changed, it has been a long time since i really went to shop in there. And ya, now i know the trend is the "Kimono" top. I think i won't even know the trend if it wasnt holidays now.. At about 4+5, I took the train to tampines and met shawn after his camp thingy while Dorin went to meet Anggy.
Relationship:
Today is a yam day right? Btw, ya, taking the train from Tampines to Sembawang damn tiring! I'm serious.. LOL! Now i know why you're always having the "dying" voice. Ok la, at least i know today you will not be starving at night. =D
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Monday, December 15, 2008