Wednesday, 19 November 2008
Currently located in my Liondance clubroom, Damn sian. Nothing to do... Sighs.
Everyday..
I've been thinking about the same thing..
I hate to keep thinking about stuffs non-stop. My brain is suppose to give me ideas on my work and not to worry about so many stuffs; why must i go and worry so much? It's not neccessary right?
Things got better today and I felt better, when i Subrina's Poster was like, finally DONE! *other than knowing the fact that my friends and shawn will be there for me*
Here's the poster for submission : It may not be perfect, It may not be as nice as others but what to do... It's my work, can i accept it? I gotta accept my work.

sian. That's all bah.
Relationship:
Oh ya, today i feel like saying something. I am an Ornikia.
I wondered about alot of things, and i've been thinking through but i refused to think so much and to share because it's too hard to imagine and too scary to face the future. Just hoping that we'll face all obstacles together and to give and take at the right time(especially me). You're very tired, gotta rest more alright? Don't always stay up for long hours, ended up like yesterday like that, sleep whole night till morning still very tired. love u .
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Wednesday, November 19, 2008