Tuesday, 18 November 2008
Something happened now other than school work and Shawn. My family quarreled just because my maid query about whether my father did badmouth my maid for nearly a week because people instigated her i think. My mother flared up and later i find that there is a possibility because he did tell people that she's bathing and where's she's washing, which i find that there is no mutual respect at all. Furthermore, he did said some kinda weird things to his RELIGIOUS FRIENDS, you know what? RELIGIOUS OKIE? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? Spoil reputation. Anw, I told my mother about it and tried to explain to her how i find out, since my maid already raised the topic. There's no reason lying and accusing my dad, i really heard it. My mum confronted my dad and my dad came out and asked me "WHEN I SAY??!" I heard it few days back after my sister went home. Im very sure of it and i swear to god. But dad denied (maybe he forget) and he wanna whack me but my maid keep covering me and she was being pushed to the ground so many times which aches my heart. I cried because i see my maid fell. Later dad whacked me, like fk. I seriously don't know, mum refused to believe me and i think now she's thinking what happen...?
But im definitely extremely disappointed with my dad's behaviour, he still havent change into a better person afterall. Get Lost and Fk off my life.
As for my poor maid, my heartaches for her and i pushed and punched her for stopping me to do subrina's project. I am extremely sorry. She insist on going back Sri Lanka now.. I don't want her to go.....
Ya, dad, is my dad like that? no? My dad is officially "dead" in my heart. I will still call him dad, but i think he don't gain my respect anymore. Someone who did something and denied, (maybe he forget, but, 2 days back??) idk.. He pushed all the blame to my maid, my poor maid took all the blames.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Tuesday, November 18, 2008