<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7320718928208182062?origin\x3dhttp://qwertyasdfghzxcvbn123456.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Spammers / Rippers will be ,banned




{} EUNICE


dramatic or practical love .




Thursday, 27 November 2008

My blog seems dead because i've not been updating.... =) There's a lot of things happening to me since the last time I blogged. And now, although i've a bandaged middle finger, I can still type pretty fast! *happy* =D

number 1
The thought of Subrina's project freaks me out now, i dare not really wanna handle a penknife anymore, especially the 30 degrees blade one. Think next time i use NT cutter instead, at least the cut wont really detach my tip till left about 1.++cm attached to my finger... Although NT cutters are quite sharp, but it's not as sharp as the 30 degrees one because NT cutter's blade is 45 degrees...! Now I'm stuck with the collarge... God bless . I dare not handle a penknife .. Maybe now I should use a scissors to cut instead.

number 2
Thanks Joonkiat! I thought you'll be mean to me.. I've called you and you ask me to draw my toes instead of my hands, some more give me discount to draw 40 different views of my foot. Thanks. But i think it's gonna be tougher? I've got no idea, shall try out soon.

Relationship:

Bi, You've made wonderful breakfast and lunch for me, thanks.... =D It taste great la, so don't worry... Egg bread with melted cheese and fried button mushroom. as breakfast... and on another day, spaghetti with cream of mushroom as base... =D We spent time searching for the non onion and garlic cream of mushroom and i feel damn bad but im surprised that he dont seemed to mind? Thanks a lot ... Im glad that you haven't give up on me .. Let's hope for the better. =) Loves.

Tomorrow
Gone case, pass up Typo and Subrina's lesson, shit! Zzz, I dare not touch penknife with my dumpling finger. I dont want another cut... =.= Sighs! Tomorrow morning must go and change dressing some more, Mafan. !@$#%!$@!@^!
` EUNICEEE off-ed ;Thursday, November 27, 2008

Welcome

Enjoy & tag before leaving (:
Works only in MozillaFirefox
Bye ~

EUNICE ;

Photobucket
E U N I C E;
Plutonian;

Currently NYP. Vc0801.
Horse; Virgo.
18 September 90.
liondance & audition.
My life - ESS. (Eat, Sleep, Shyt)
Single



Wishes

ForgetThePAST
Peaceful Life.
Wonderful presents'10
wonderful birthdae'10
Wonderful results'10
To be there for my loved ones.


ByeBye♥

♥ ; -Click For Links

Designer
Aisyah
Amin
Anggy
Amalina
Amelia
Charis
Chun Xiu
Dass;
Dionne
Dorin
Felicia
Hazwan
Hazwani
Lirong
Mirene
Natalie
Shimin;
Zhuo yun


Liondance Mates
Ames
Ci En
Clement
Eng Hua
Emily
Jessica
Dolly
Nelson


Remaining friends
Adeline.H
Adeline
Baowen
Charles
Dennis
Geny
Guo Hao
HuiFang
Huihui =D
Justin
Jiaxin
Jim
Joshua
Marcus
Marvin
Mosa
Paula
Sarah
Sean
She Hui
SiMan
Shine
Sophia
Chutima
Qiuting
Veronica

FAM
Gina
Jack
Nigel
Ting





Past


Music ♥


MusicPlaylist