Yesterday, i got a shock of my life. My friend, Elizabeth aka huihui, passed away in a motorbike accident. It happened on the 27th october 2008, morning. Her boyfriend landed up in ICU and she just passed away because they went rounding. I do not know what to do. To cry or to not, however, i've been wearing a mask today, treating as if nth happen but deep in my heart, it was my friend who passed away - an instant death.

Rest in peace huihui. Though im not that close with u, no longer... but i still feel sad for u. Im unable to go to your funeral as well, because i've got an assignment to rush, i hope you will understand, right? I'll miss u .
Btw, Dorin, Anggy and Faiz, today i cried infront of u guys, im sorry. I shouldnt have. It's way too embarrassing for an 18-year-old to cry over there..... Im sorry but thanks you guys for understanding. =)
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Tuesday, October 28, 2008