Saturday, 11 October 2008
Today is a happy day because it was ryan's birthday.
I felt that Mrwig's father was a very nice guy. =)
I felt that Aunt Jasmine was a very friendly woman.
I felt that Rach was a very smart sister of MrWig, but MrWig is smarter.(Bobian, he is an express geek, everyday carry book one.)
I felt that Jiaxuan was very happy today!
I felt that Helen Jie was very nice. Thanks Aunt Helen for the skirt. =)
I felt that MrWig is still the same old MrWig. =)
Well, school's gonna reopen soon, not going to have much time but to continue with the nightmare, sad. I hated the timetable, i really hate it.
Ok, anw, today's pic.

This is Ryan.

Zilian-ed LOL!
Rest of the pictures shall not be uploaded. =)
Good day.
Part 2: thanks hor enghua, dont let me sleep. =_= Wednesday dont tekan me, i woke up liao.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Saturday, October 11, 2008