I saw her in school on the way out of my school.
Her Prada shades...
Her LV bag...
Her Guess heels...
It shows me that money can do wonders... and also.. it reminds me of her ex boyfriend turning into a gay and was unable to be straight anymore...
She walked beside me and shared with me how life can be so wonderful with this rich boyfriend and she has been going for facial and massage blar blar all sponsored by her boyfriend. I felt very bad for Gerald, her ex boyfriend.
I thought she's no longer my friend, but she still talks to me as if like im still her friend. I've got no idea what she's thinking. I dont mind how you treated gerald anyway, but i hope that you wont be loving money that much, and Gerald, although we've lost contact, but i seriously hope that you will find a better girl.
Msg to Shawn : I shared with you this and you shared with me about you and funing. LOL! funny siol.
Msg to the girl : i've got no idea you're reading my blog, but do treasure your relationship with your bmwboyfriend; money is not as impt as relationship.
Msg to Isabel : sorry for typing in caps. It's in the dark and i cant see the thing.
Msg to Ama : Please get well and dont fall sick!! MOGMOGMOG tmr presentation.. gd lucks. stress.
Msg to LR and Amin : I appreciate our groupwork, i apologise if i have been a bad team mate, but do share things with me so that i will improve. (maybe i think too much.. lols. i too stress)
Msg to EngHua, Ames, Jiahao : Today abit garang.. =.= KNS!!! lOLS !!! but it's fun la. =X Think we always impromptu till we used to it already.
Msg to Joon Kiat : You....My Drawing and Rendering Lecturer, Wanna penalise me for my test, and affect my grades, just because i went for the liondance performance. Why are you so strict....? 1st time nia leh!! =.= zzzzzzz. Sad la.
Assignments :
Sub's project.
Line's homework.
in process.
_____________________________________________________________________
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Tuesday, October 21, 2008