Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Alright, what can i say for today? Show you wad's a tram ticket. We gotta get it everyday if we wanna travel, it works the same way as bus, however in melbourne, the bus takes a longer time than trams.
Athena today. LOL!



Alright, early in the morning i felt super cold. And again, i did not bathe for 3 days!
3 DAYS! OMG but somehow today we get lost in melbourne. We went to Chadstone shopping center today, and we shopped the whole afternoon till 4+5pm (aus time) few pic..

I LOVE THIS ! SERIOUS

I LIKE THIS TOO ! SG you cant find this. really!

Ok, i love this.

And this..
=D And later we proceed to somewhere in the building to fill up our hungry stomach.

Vegetarian PASTA !!!!!! YAY!

Homemade Apple Cake. delicious!

And a cup of latte for e day.
Freaking full and well, i didnt finish up everything though, i shared it with my parents, except the Latte.
Ok, we're lost anyway. Taking the train like mad and reached home by 7.30pm at night, walking from bridge st to church st/vic st. And today, i
BATHED and WASH my hair FINALLY CAN?! LOL ! ... It has been 3 days since i've washed my hair and bathe. I break the record.. LOL!!!!! I thought i wasnt going to bathe. =.=
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Tuesday, September 09, 2008