Gosh, woke up early in the morning, 4am(sg timing) and i started worrying about my weight. Goodness me. =.=
Anyway, i found something which reminds me of how i played maplestory crazily and how much time i've spent in maplestory. Till now i still remember the maple's music and the names of the places, like henesys, Ossyria, LOL! LOL!
I like this old song. =)
AND OF COS!!! I MISS AUDITION !!!!!!
This one is a pro. =x
OH YA AND HIGHSTREET 5 ! Mrwig, reach sg le hor? see the couple stunt, Still in my heart is the one we're looking for isnt it? =.= idk, watch this video. you must watch, choose stunt..
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Saturday, September 20, 2008
Welcome
Enjoy & tag before leaving (:
Works only in MozillaFirefox
Bye ~
EUNICE ; ♥
♥E U N I C E;
Plutonian;
Currently NYP. Vc0801.
Horse; Virgo.
18 September 90.
♥ liondance & audition.
My life - ESS. (Eat, Sleep, Shyt)
Single
Wishes
ForgetThePAST Peaceful Life. Wonderful presents'10 wonderful birthdae'10 Wonderful results'10 To be there for my loved ones.