Wednesday, 20 August 2008

E fked up colour studies work i produced throughout the night before 18 august.
im tired.
Real real tired, and sick of everything.
Today is a boring wednesday. I stayed at home the whole day.
I woke up at 1pm, den after washing up and eating abit, i started to play audition.
ALL THE WAY TILL 8.30pm.
-.- freako right? I thought of alot of things today - family, friends, relationship, cash, lifestyle... blar blar, and i felt that im really a piece of shyt. -.-
*dont wish to elaborate*
To u:
Why you can drop testimonial to them but not to me when i even requested for it.
Why you can call and msg them but not me when i did ask for it.
It's getting stranger each day... im lost.
Anw, speedy recovery to u.
PS: im falling sick as well, despite sleeping till 1pm today, i still feel tired. I do not know wad's happening to me. The thought of being sick sneaks into my mind and turned my trace of thinking upside down. Cos i hated to take medicine, being jabbed, lying on bed like a dead corpse.

This is art. =)
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Wednesday, August 20, 2008