Suddenly i missed my clique of friends a lot... Hazwan,Ama,Min,LR and KM. I dont know what happen but i somehow their face appeared in my mind. I was damn damn sian today because i dreamt of Subrina yesterday night. It's irritating. I dreamt of us having Studio Project. Everyone was sitting down doing their own work. Suddenly she wants to see me and i've not even prepare any of her work. She scolded me and asked me to drop this course. I ignored her and later she suddenly became another person, someone who looks demonic/Satanic, wadever shyt.. mogmogmog. The dream didnt carry on cos i woke up and stare into the blank space. I seriously wonder why am i dreaming of her? Oh ya, and the whole NYP was like, haunted and most of the lecturers are demon except subrina(at first) and later she becomes a monster when she was angry. =.= What a dream.
Gosh. Scare of her already. Dead. i Really pray to god that she wont take us for colour studies. I'll die of sleepless nights, really.
PS: Mum, i know you're facing trouble and you're trying very hard to solve this problem. People from there are biased and are going against you because of your age and they are pushing blames to be "safe". Don't worry. God will be with u.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Thursday, August 28, 2008