Wednesday, 27 August 2008
yesterday i was actually watching this movie - 4bia. and i realised that it is not those normal 1 story kind of movie, but a movie with 4 chapters; different headings as well as different storylines. Kind of funny for certain points of time in the movie in those 4 different stories but I've been covering my eyes and stuffing popcorns in my mouth like fcuk to divert attention and to reduce the amount of fear. It's like, i "stuffed" till the non-scary part, den i exclaimed,
KAOS, eat till like that liao arh? And for goodness sake, it's
LARGE ... zzz.
I took a cab back home.. And it was $10.80. From sbw to amk. WTF!!! cheap right? =.= I really appreciated things and kind-hearted singaporeans around me. The cab fare was suppose to be $15 ++ since it's peak hour. However, the cab uncle just stopped the meter after it hit a total of $10.85, and i was so
touched by the taxidriver. I asked him to stop me at Yishun MRT station, but a simple
nevermind from him eased my mind. Furthermore, after he reached somewhere near my house, i actually suggested alighting opp. KFC, but he said
also reach le, might as well turn in and send u under your blk.. it's okie, nevermind one ...
It's an unforgettable trip, serious. I will nv forget how much that taxidriver did. Somemore now petrol price increase leh! wtf. =.= I suspect whether he's my father's friend.. anw, who knows ..........
Oh ya, and im playing Highstreet5 now. IGN also MIA_z. Find me ya. ^^
Today i've learnt something, Dont game too much.
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Wednesday, August 27, 2008