Monday Blues.. Shyt everything. Early in the morning during subrina's lesson, there's totally nothing for me to do. I was rotting all the way, but somehow entertained by Amy spears and his make ups. LOL. Had lunch in South canteen.. And later Mr ng's lesson. Time seems to pass pretty fast. I cant concentrate during his class and i always Draw to sleep. I was once again entertained.. But not by amy spears but by Hazzy's Jesus Christ and the holy light cum Bible. LOL ~ Oh ya, And some lame jokes by amalina, Dionne and .. Aishah. ^^ It was a busy day and i hadnt got the chance to chat with most of my classmates. After school, i went home and slept for the whole day. Really WHOLE 3 hours. -.- I didnt know i was that tired.. And later i did subrina's work. Oh well. Hope my layout was fine. And ya, The magazine spread fits nicely with my blog's theme. LOL. Here :

I dont know why is it in blue. It's suppose to be RED. -.-
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Tuesday, August 05, 2008