
Jiayi and I !

Xinni and I !

Liwen, Xinni and I !

The Ahpek of our ex-clique. LOL
Went back sec school yesterday to get my Testimonial as well as to visit those teachers who taught me in the past. Met Dennis early in the morning to go back school Cos my son, WGH - wu guo hao, pangseh us. Laughters were heard and i saw alot of ex classmates/schoolmates. They changed alot. Serious, alot of people changed alot, except me bah. =) After school, i met shawn. We went to sunplaza to watch Wall.E. IT's NICE ! really nice. and after that i had this..

Hot chocolate and waffle + icecream with cream-chocolate topping.
It's delicious and i think i can forget about losing weight. Shit. Oh ya, while shawn and i were preparing to like go in to watch movie, GUESS WAD?! I SAW THE CUTE LIRONG !!!! lols ! she was with her group of friends wanting to watch money not enough II. ^^
Back to what happen for the day, I suggested looking for the phone's casing and we got the black one. Well, it's ex lor. =.= tmd. LOL. *to me la...*
Back home after everything, I started to pack my fbig lugguage. Dont even know what the hell should i stuff in.. 10sets of clothes, blar blar blar.. thermowear, garments... =.= and i cant find wad i wanna wear ... GOSH. Sian-ed.
Alright, after packing, i realised that i can just spend one day like that...
Time don't wait for us. Oh ya, in the middle of the night i cant sleep, so started camwhoring. =.=


tat's all for 290808. ^^
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Saturday, August 30, 2008